July 23, 1921 is a date featured in the episode "Georgia Peaches". Events of the day include:
- National newspapers report the beginning of the trial of those involved in the Black Sox Scandal. (It actually started on July 18, 1921).
- Nucky Thompson imports a shipment of whiskey from Belfast, Ireland and delivers it to buyers in Atlantic City at low prices.
- Jimmy Darmody meets with his bootlegging partners Lucky Luciano, Al Capone, Mickey Doyle and Richard Harrow in their new Atlantic City warehouse. They discuss plans to sell a shipment of medicinal alcohol and Luciano gives Darmody a sample of heroin.
- Nucky and Margaret and Teddy visit Emily at the Atlantic City Children's Hospital.
- Nucky fires his attorney Isaac Ginsburg.
- Jimmy hosts a meeting at The Commodore's home to discuss ending the ongoing African American workers' strike. Meeting with Jimmy and The Commodore are Atlantic County Sheriff Eli Thompson, Atlantic County Treasurer Jim Neary, Atlantic City Mayor Edward Bader, The Commodore’s attorney and advisor Leander Cephas Whitlock and three hotel owners. They resolve to send strike breakers to end the action.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.